Self-Belief. Self-Love. Self-Motivation.
Above are the mantra and core values I am guided by through my life’s journey. While a student at Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, I officially began my blogging journey when I started a personal blog, then1989. I joined the COCO Magazine team in May 2013 as an Associate Editor for the Music & Entertainment section. I have since added Web Content Developer and Publisher to my list of titles.
One of my ultimate goals is to work from anywhere as a freelance blogger and social media strategist. In November 2014, I began my journey as a freelancer blogger and in March 2015 I began accepting clients as a social media manager.
I received my Master of Science degree from Georgia State University in August 2014. This has assisted in achieving my career goals.
I have experience in customer service and technical support within the information technology industry, as I have been a professional in this market for 6 years.
My primary function over the years has been to provide assistance to customers with a wide range of technology issues. These include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot Windows and Mac OS problems
- Networking and connectivity issues
- Software assistance and navigation
While managing a full-time career and part-time side-hustles can be challenging, I am passionate about the work I do. Whenever I join a project or retain a new client, I am determined to exceed expectations within reason and I am willing to go the extra mile to achieve a goal.
Brand I Have Worked With
Let’s Work Together
- Want to get started? Book a consultation.
Before You Go
I am merely a kool Caribbean millennial who is seeking to define her version of happy through wisdom building and love declaration.
Let me share my journey with you! Sign up join the Kool Krew! All “kool kiddz” get a FREE download + access to my latest blog posts with tips, tricks and strategies to make your life’s journey the best you’ll ever have!
13 Random Facts About Me
- Current Town: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Hometown: Hamilton, Bermuda
- Educated by:
- Bermuda College: Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Spelman College: Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Georgia State University: Master of Science in Information Systems
- Employed by:
- Spelman College (Media & Information Department)
- Myself (Freelance Projects)
- I am an only child for my Mum and the youngest of 3 for my Father
- I have an acoustic guitar and a portable dj controller set
- I am a budding Yogi who believes being centered within myself is the only way to realise my version of happiness and success.
- My favourite season is Summer
- My celebrity crush in 2016 is Clinton Moxam
- My favourite social media platform is Instagram
- My favourite time to tweet is during live events
- My favourite thing to do on Facebook is interact with Groups + Fan Pages
- My favourite song (as of 06/15/16) is LUV by Tory Lanez