2016 is over, finally! To be quite honest with you, last year was not my favourite to date. I have unsubscribed from both Curl Kit and curlBOX for over 2 years at that point.
Thus, I was not receiving new products every month like I had in years past. That is in part why my YouTube channel suffered. I did not have any products to unbox for my subscribers.
Despite that fact, I have a cabinet and mini-storage container filled with products I have yet to try. So, in reality, I was being lazy.
Today, I am here to show you some of the products I used in 2016! This will be my first product haul video. This format is new for me as I usually do unbox videos on my YouTube channel.
I hope you enjoy this video because I plan to do more of this type of video in 2017!
Products Mentioned: (not listed as mentioned in the video above)
- Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo
- Haute Textures Coconut Co-Wash (Received in a Curl Kit)
- Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Conditioning Co-Wash (Received in a curlBOX)
- Nene’s Secret Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
- Lotta Body with Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl & Style Milk
- Carol’s Daughter Sacred Tiare Styling Cream
- Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave-In Conditioner
- Ouidad Curl Recovery Melt-Down Extreme Repair Mask
- Creme of Nature with Argan Oil from Morocco Foaming Wrap Lotion
- Pantene Pro-V Shine Serum with Argan Oil
- Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Coconut Water Curl Refresher
- Aunt Jackie’s Curls & Coils Curl La La Defining Curl Custard
- CB Smoothe Smooth Naturally Daily Moisturizing Hair Lotion
- Pantene Expert Collection Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Moisture L.O.C. Super Quench Leave-In Spray